New convenient and cost effective BS7858:2019 online training
It’s now more than 18 months since the new BS7858:2019 standard came into operation and, as you probably know, this British Standard requires that ALL staff engaged in managing the screening process should be trained to be compliant with it.
This is to provide for a robust pre-employment screening programme and applies whether the screening is in house or outsourced to a third party.
For some time we have very successfully provided live training for those responsible for pre-employment checks with outstanding feedback. Typically, attendees have responsibility for HR, Security, Compliance, Auditing, Operations or Facilities Management – in other words those in busy and demanding roles who struggle to fit in time to train on top of their day-to-day duties.
It is for these people that we’ve now developed a virtual training platform which provides cost effective, online access to train wherever you are and at your convenience to BS7858:2019.
This is, of course particularly useful for organisations whose relevant staff comprise a mix of both office and home-based employees.
About the BS7858:2019 online training
This comprises 4 modules which cover:
– The objectives and scope of BS7858:2019
– The screening process Part 1 including full detail on how to verify career history
– The screening process Part 2 covering off all other aspects of BS7858 security screening
– Application form requirements and tips for ease of screening
– The Data Protection and BS7858 along with how a completed BS7858 screening file.
Training also includes two bonus modules in support of vetting:
– How to complete a right to work check
– A walk-through video describing the required supporting documentation.
Priced at just £65 plus VAT per person the 2 hour online training will include a course completion certificate and can be booked online at BS7858:2019 Security Screening Training.
Interactive Webinar or on location training
For 4 or more attendees we can offer an alternative 2.5-hour webinar – with an expert host – which provides you with the additional advantage of a Q & A session. Our webinar fee is from £360 plus VAT.
If you would prefer the training to be delivered at a specific location we can provides this for £575 plus VAT, plus travel costs for a maximum of 12 people.
Whichever training method is preferable for your organisation, delegates will come away with:
– An excellent understanding of the requirements of BS7858:2019
– The ability to authenticate basic identification documents
– A complete understanding of all available tools to close any gaps in employment history
– The ability to decide if an applicant has a verifiable history
– The ability to complete a fully documented screening file
– An understanding as to when it is likely that an applicant can actually start probationary employment.
Please do get in touch if you have any specific requirements or questions regarding our BS7858:2019 online training offer.